I've just received notification from Trafford Council to say that they are recommending that although we were planning to open the school to more pupils from this Thursday (11th June) we should now delay that until Monday 15th June. This means that if you were offered a place for team C, your child should now attend next Thursday (18th June) and team D should attend next Friday (19th June). Teams A & B will keep their original start dates. I will e-mail the relevant parents in the morning.
Many thanks & stay safe.