Welcome to your Maths page folks!
Each week we will give you an area of maths to focus upon. This week our focus is Spatial Awareness.
Before we give you this main learning area we'd like to ask that some other mathematical skills are always being covered regardless of the main topic.
- Count to 20 and back to 0 (it is ok to count beyond!)
- Say the number that is one more or one less than a given number to 20
- Order mixed up numbers 0-20
- Recall and write number 0-20
- Count in 2s, 5s, 10s
- Recognise simple shapes, 2D shapes- Triangle, Square, Circle, Rectangle. 3D shapes-Cylinder, Cube, Cuboid, Cone, Sphere
Here are some A-mazing websites to use for all maths inspiration, guidance, learning and most importantly FUN!!!!!!!
This Week's Main Focus...
These can be found on Twinkl which is free to subscribe to
Have a fantastic time learning maths together peeps!!
From your Reception Teachers xx