It's the Easter Holidays!
Dear Children and Grown Ups
We hope that you are keeping well and are looking after one another It's very important that we all remember these important things to keep happy...
- Having a lovely rest and lots of cuddles
- Physical exercise
- Helping out at home and being extra specially kind to one another
- LOADS of playing and fun!
- Using your super creative skills
- Setting your imagination freeeeeeeeeee!
- Reading with and to your family members and also making up, writing and telling stories
- Singing and dancing
- Being Science investigators
- Eating good grub to keep you strong and healthy
We would love to share some of the brilliant resources that we have discovered for you to try at home...
Search for an on-line resource called GoNoodle. You'll find lots of videos for guided dances, mindfulness, yoga and daft physical fun. Have a nosy for the best dances to suit the age and ability of your child. In class we have especially enjoyed Maximo and Moose TV. You'll love it!
Here's a link to a great table of activities to tackle
'20 screen free activities for home learning ages 3-5'
We'll leave you with a fun 'around the house' scavenger hunt to enjoy...
Don't forget to keep smiling and to look after yourselves
Lots of love from
Mrs Cook Mrs Spooner Mis Hodgeson Miss Edwards and Mrs Khan