Did you know Trafford Council have PRE-PAID for every parent and carer in Trafford to access a range of courses for parents/carers (access now for life-long access)?
There are courses for parents, carers and grandparents about children from bump to 19+ years, from the Solihull Approach (NHS).
Ø Access code: WATERPARK
· Understanding your pregnancy, birth, labour and your baby
· Understanding your baby
· Understanding your child (0-19+ yrs, main course)
· Understanding your child with additional needs (0-19+ yrs, main course)
· Understanding your child’s feelings (taster course)
· Understanding your child’s brain (short course)
· ‘Understanding your brain (for teenagers only!)’
· Understanding your child’s mental health and wellbeing (accompanies UYC and UYCAD)
Trafford Children’s Services Newsletter for Parents and Children Under 11
Greater Manchester COVID Advice